Our culinary team develops menus with something for every taste and budget. Choose options from our menu collection below or use it as a starting point to develop a customized menu for your event.
You may view and print our Complete Menu Collection (PDF) or select specific sections. Be sure to check out our Delivery Menu (PDF) for a quick way to see options from our full menu that we offer through our delivery service. Also check out our selection of healthful menu ideas inspired by UCLA’s Healthy Campus Initiative (HCI).
Please also take a few minutes to review our Policies & Procedures section which is applicable to all catering orders.
All menu prices are subject to change without notice.
Complete Menu Collection
Breakfast & Brunch Menu
Served Meal Menu
Meeting Break Menu
IDEAS FOR HEALTHFUL EATING
UCLA Catering is pleased to offer our clients the following menu ideas inspired by UCLA’s Healthy Campus Initiative (HCI) that encourages us all to Eat Well!
The items below are from our complete menu collection and are intended to give you ideas if you would like choices for event menus with healthier eating in mind. These idea selections were reviewed by our Housing & Hospitality staff dietician with the focus on including whole grains; fresh fruits and vegetables; heart-healthy oils; red meat alternatives; and lower fat dairy products, sauces, desserts, and cooking methods.
These menu ideas are intended for people in good health who want to be mindful about what they eat. If you would like to provide options for guests with specific medical conditions or restricted diets, please consult with medical professionals and let your Catering Sales Manager know. We are happy to work with you to develop customized menus to meet to your guest needs.
Breakfast & Brunch Options
- Brunch Buffet
- Cage-Free Scrambled Egg Whites with Kale, Onions, Peppers, & Lowfat Cheese
- Chicken Apple Sausage
- McCann’s Irish Whole Grain Oatmeal
- Individual Lowfat or Nonfat Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Smoked Salmon Platter: Thinly sliced smoked salmon, tomatoes, red onions, lemons, & capers
- Burrito with scrambled egg whites, turkey sausage, bell peppers, & sweet red onions in a whole wheat tortilla
- Frittata made with scrambled egg whites, sundried tomato, & spinach
- Gourmet Yogurt Bar: Nonfat Greek yogurt with assorted berries, toasted almonds, toasted coconut, muesli, & honey
Sandwiches & Wraps
- Chicken Pesto Sandwich: Chicken breast, red onion, & pesto on whole grain bread
- Portobello Sandwich: Sliced grilled portobello mushrooms, roasted bell peppers, red onions, & feta spread on multigrain bread
- Vegetarian Wrap: Black beans, grilled vegetables, roasted corn, jack cheese, & cilantro dressing in a whole wheat wrap (vegan without cheese)
Gourmet Side Salads
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Beets with Bermuda Red Onion & Shallot-Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Pearl Cous Cous with Roasted Mixed Vegetables, Dried Apricots, & Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette
- California-Style White Quinoa with Avocado, Tomato, Cucumber, & Champagne Vinaigrette
- Baby Kale Salad (vegetarian): Tender leaves of locally-grown baby kale with julienne of fresh pear, grape tomatoes, Cotija cheese, & citrus dressing
- Sonoma Salad: Grilled chicken, field greens, candied walnuts, grapes, apples, blue cheese, & walnut oil dressing
- Salmon Niçoise: Grilled filet of Pacific salmon, field greens, fresh green beans, tomatoes, red potatoes, Niçoise olives, hard-cooked eggs, & shallot vinaigrette
- Kale Guacamole with Whole Wheat Lavosh
- “Eat Your Greens” Platter: Crisp-cooked snap peas, asparagus, & broccoli with roasted tomato relish
- Middle Eastern Medley: Pita wedges, hummus, & baba ghanoush (roasted eggplant dip)
- Grilled Vegetable Display with Balsamic Reduction
Served Meals (starter, entree, two sides, & dessert)
- Chipotle Chicken: Roasted chicken breast with smoked chipotle sauce
- Field Greens, Beets, Oranges, & Bermuda Onions with Citrus Dressing
- White Quinoa Pilaf-style
- Spinach Sautéed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Roasted Stuffed Peppers (vegan): Bell peppers filled with a savory blend of grilled vegetables & couscous
- Baby Curly Endive with Bosc Pear, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, & Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Fingerling Potatoes
- French Green Beans
- Angel Food Cake with Fresh Berries